Skype
Ammar.Flash

5 Minutes Until the Weekend 5 Minutes Until the Weekend

This reminds me of the days when I had to do shitty jobs to buy expensive stuff like the PS2 when I was in school, I had the same thoughts about murdering everyone and the aftermath of being executed, luckily I didn't have to deal with Bob's harassment but he was a dick anyways!
The presentation as a children's story adds more irony, and its very well done indeed.
10/10

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

I really enjoyed the show and every now and then had the feeling that the battle would start anysoon, the flow of events and dialog kinda reminds me of disgaea but still original.
good work.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

hahahaha

I was highly entertained since I had lots of these idiotic reviews in my game.
This should teach axman13 years old a lesson.
The background music added a lot of depth the voice, and the animation was great.
you're talented.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

god job!

that was amazing!! the graphics, the animation, the atmosphere puts me inside the movie, especially that I live somewhere inside the heat area!

I am syrian, and our relations with the US, are really bad, and we're on iran's side, and the chances of war happening soon, are high, and we're definitely in! and we know this might be the end of the world if this happens.

our leaders fight with each other and we, people who don't have anything to do with this get stuck in between, these fights.

anyway ... total respect for you!